Happy New Year 2010 - Believe You CAN Change!


BELIEVE YOU CAN CHANGE!
A Note On New Year's Resolution

Three and a half years ago, i'm just as a "totally different" person. I was a registered accountant, working a fulltime job, as a financial consultant, a financial and tax auditor, a tax magazine editor, and a tax trainer. The job is known as white-collar "left headed" job. It was a fine and exciting job. I really aware that it was an honorable and great job.

Then i found my dream of "being more" and "being another", working on larger impact base, or simply cheering up others. I wanted to be a personal development trainer, coach, and motivational speaker!

At that time, i really knew that was a long shot of 180 degrees all the way down to blue-collar "right headed" things.

My dream just give me more benefits; helping me and helping others at the same time.

Then i started all over my life. I started from the scratch.

As long as i remember, there are only two things i have at that time:

1. Being brave, no hesitation.
2. A great will to learn new things.

Then i decided to be the Master Trainer of E.D.A.N. and this is what some people (including the ones who are much closer or even closest to me) said:

"Can you make it?"
"E.D.A.N.? I think you are out of your mind. I think you are really-really edan!"
"You do not know a thing!"


I've been through those horrors and nightmares, and thank God things are more easy now.

I am not a believer on that "be there then take them there".

I am a believer in this: "to be a successful person, first you must succeeded other persons and things other than you."

I choose to be "a living proof of a development", not just "a historical evidence of success story". Yes it's hard to be so. I'm trying.

I am just living in that famous "grow with your customer" - exactly - literally.

So let's go there!

And this is my new dreams:

1. Be good in english (whoaaa...!) - so that i can expand my comfort zone to a new level. Can you help me - fast?

2. Write books on personal development, to get more established in my new profession.

I know that one just can living his dream, if he just believe that he CAN change!

Happy new years 2010. Thank you very much to all: my beloved family, my friends (you!), my supporter (you!), my colleage, and even my enemies. I know without you all, i just could ended somewhere else.

Thanks to Allah for this beautiful life He gave me, Alhamdulillah.

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ

Below are some things i can share to you all.

RESOLUTION DEFINED

"A decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner."

WHERE IT'S START

The tradition of the New Year's Resolutions goes all the way back to 153 B.C. Janus, a mythical king of early Rome was placed at the head of the calendar. With two faces, Janus could look back on past events and forward to the future. The Romans named the first month of the year after Janus, the mythical god of beginnings and the guardian of doors and entrances. That month is JANUARY.

WARNINGS

"Not often enough, we MAKE them.
Too often, we BREAK them.
And rarely do we KEEP them."

Chuck Gallozzi

HERE's HOW

Answer this six year end's question carefully

01. I will start doing…
02. I will stop doing…
03. I will continue doing…
04. I will do more
05. I will do less
06. I will do differently

TIPS

00. Get more and more and more closer to The Mostgracious - The Mostmerciful.

01. Spent more time with family.

02. Have big dreams.

03. Be realistic.

04. Be specific.

05. Make it meaningful.

06. Be aware to the differences of "good ideas" vs true commitment.

07. Write it down if you have to.

08. Tell your lovers or just publicised it (go public).

09. Be brave. Believe that you CAN change.

10. Do a reflection; Why didn't you do it last year? What's the reasons?

11. Break it down into small tasks.

12. Make reminders.

13. Find alternatives; Sometimes things just doesn't work!

14. Be flexible.

15. Prepare for the worst! Yes indeed, the worst happens!

16. Take a baby steps. Start slow. Be bold.

17. Start simple, change your daily routine; your wake up time, your sleeping time, your eating habit, your route to school or office, your exercise and sport, your hanging around places, your purpose being online, your favorite theatres, your style, your fashion, your perfume, your hair cut, etc.

18. No pain no gain.

19. Give rewards to your self to small and big winnings.

20. Create your opportunities, create your market, create the demand.

21. Get into positive point of view, all the times, as much as you can.

Semoga bermanfaat.

Ikhwan Sopa
Master Trainer E.D.A.N.
http://milis-bicara.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motivasi-Komunikasi-Leadership/196571006305